Very nice, must see 1970 Chevrolet Nova SS. Needs nothing.
- Not a bondo-body! Clean, straight lines from front to back
- VIN and cowl codes all verified from original factory options book, Sept 1969 publish date.
- Verified original L48 SB350 engine rebuilt in 2012 and bored to a 355 ( < 5,000 miles since rebuild)
- 12-bolt rear-end just serviced, engine oil and filters changed, transmission serviced.
- Clean, comfy stock bench.
- Buckets from '73 Nova available (will install at your request for add'l $600)
- Original "Spring 1970 'Spring into Spring'" Citrus Green paint
- Underside in great condition, trunk is solid with no weak points.
- Original white vinyl top, previous owner had sunroof installed (I didn't think I'd like it, but it's great for extra air flow in summer)
- Original brakes updated with all new replacement components (disc front and drum rear)
- Interior in good condition, all floors solid
- New audio system, speakers, amp and channeler
- New/Updated radiator with electric fan
Pictures speak for themselves. Never driven in rain, nor during dawn/dusk/night.
WE FINANCE/DELIVER & SHIP WORLDWIDE