1969 PONTIAC FIREBIRD CONVERTIBLE - Rare Matador Red
Beautifully Restored Correct color code (52) Matador Red Firebird Convertible. PHS documented Vehicle
This bird lives a very good and pampered life in an air conditioned & carpeted garage.
PHS Report and Photos of Block Stamp and Casting available also.
WE FINANCE AND DELIVER
- Paint, Interior, Glass, Chrome, Tires, Engine are showroom condition.
- Cocktail Shakers (as seen in photos)
- Power Top, Power Brakes, Power Steering
- YE 9790079 Engine Casting visible
- Excellent tires
- Seat Belts
- Decor Group with upgraded steering wheel
- remote mirror
- ride and handling package
- factory floor mats front and rear
- A/R Torque Thrust Wheels
- Tinted Windows
- AM/FM Radio
- Matching Convertible Top Boot
- Trunk looks showroom restored
- correct spare tire in trunk.
- Binder with info and data also included.
This car could be a show trailer queen, or a magnificent sunny day driver... your choice.
If you actually know what this is and are serious, I welcome your email; scammers and low-ballers can move to the next one.
Here are the answers to FAQ's:
- Underside? - I just looked at the underside and it is better than the top.
The tell-tale upper a arm bushings look new. And it rides nicely.
- Shakers? - The cocktail shakers are there, but are removed from most 'verts and are rarely still in place. They were designed as spring loaded cylinders full of oil on the corners of the car to dampen any vibration in the car. They are not needed, but are in correct cars. Look at google images for a better description.
- Odometer is 07025... not that it matters on a restored car
- Title- Clear Texas title
- Filler? - I did not see any obvious signs of filler, and the magnet sticks.
- Inspection? - Sure... I encourage you to inspect it before buying.
- Located at our dealership