Up for sale is a 1969 Camaro SS (original X11) with a rebuilt lock tight transmission, engine and rear end. Since all the upgrades have been done there is less than 1000 miles on the car with the transmission having less than 100. This engine has never been raced nor has it been stored or driven in bad weather conditions. Below is a list of some of the work that has been done..
1. 454 Big Block bored 40 over with a super kit rotating assembly now a 489 cu in (current dyno numbers 664hp and 639ftlbs of torque to the wheels). Moroso BBC oil pan. Also balanced and blueprinted. All engine work was done by the Car Shop in Killeen, TX.
2. BBC F1R/F2 Procharger Supercharger kit with a 12 rib serpentine belt and 3 Core Intercooler (can produce over 1225hp + with the smallest pulley). Serial #25585
3. EFI Fast Fuel Injection System rated for High Horsepower engines (Can be programmed with a laptop computer).
4. Fully custom built 4L80 transmission (new) with a standalone programmable ECU (adjusts for racing or touring conditions) rated for 1000hp + (no miles on it), fully automatic or manual w/shift padels, stall converter.
5. Detroit Speed Quadra 4 Link Rear Suspension with coil over shocks (product # ds-041703). QA1 Adjustable coil over Front Shocks.
6. Competition Engineering Sturt Kit 8pt Hoop Roll Cage.
7. Detroit Speed and Engineering 1969 F-Body - Rear Mini-Tub Kit.