ONLY ONE BODY PART HAS BEEN RESTORED ON THIS CAR - The Re-Chromed Rear Bumper. No teardown needed. She's as SOLID as the day she rolled off the assembly line in Kansas City MO (April 1964). No Squeaks. No Rattles. All parts present & accounted for.
1. Additions: Spare Tire Cover and Utility Light.
1. Additions: Tachometer, Vanity Mirror, Front Seat Belts, Floor Mats, Padded Dash, Glove Box Light, Park Brake Light and Ashtray Light.
2. The bottom of the front seat has been replaced. The carpet may have been replaced. Everything else is ORIGINAL.
3. The front seatback logos show some wear. SMS replacements are included.
UNDER THE HOOD:
1. The drivetrain is ORIGINAL.
2. Factory Posi traction.
3. Engine has been upgraded to 303HP specs. The carburation components came from a 1963 Grand Prix. A Crane Cam was added with specs equal to or better than a factory unit No. 529472.
4. HD Battery added.
5. Dual Exhaust added.
6. Heads modified to accept unleaded gas.
1. EYE-WATERING-SHOW-QUALITY REPAINT. Virtually Flawless!
2. Additions: Eight Lug Wheels with 8.50X14 WSW, Door Edge Guards and Left Outside Rearview Mirror.
3. HD front coil springs are being replaced with OEM's.
DOCUMENTATION & TROPHIES:
1. Copies of Window Sticker (Both Sides), Build Sheet, In Transit Sticker, Car Invoice, Sales Receipt and Car Show Judging Sheet. Full Size Sales Brochure.
2. Two trophies included. One is 54 inches tall
Shown by appt. Only - Call and ask for Jerry Today
WE FINANCE /DELIVER AND SHIP WORLD WIDE