1955 Chevy 210
235 CI engine
2 Speed Powerglide AT Transmission
AM/FM radio w/ CD located under factory Radio
Clean title in hand/4 Owner car
Vehicle runs great and in great condition inside and o ut! Mechanically solid with a lot of work completed in last couple years
- Engine has been rebuilt
- Carburetor rebuilt
- Transmission rebuilt
- Generator rebuilt
- Gas tank cleaned and re-sealed with electric fuel pump added
- No leaks
- Pinion seal replaced
- New ignition and locks all keyed to 1 key
- 5 new seat belts installed
- New Coker Whitewall tires
- Rear Brakes recently rebuilt- stops very well
- I also have a brand new disc brake conversion kit that I will sell with car depending on price.
Interior is not original, but in great condition. No rips, tears or stains!
Paint is not perfect, but certainly shines up nice.
This is a great vehicle ready to take to car shows and enjoy with the family or a good foundation vehicle to make into a show car or get creative with!
OUR FINANCE RATES START AT 5.00% - TERMS UP TO 120 MONTHS + DOWN PAYMENT REQUIREMENT IS $1,490
WE ALSO DELIVER AND SHIP WORLDWIDE