This truck was built a few years ago and runs and drives great - she's a ripper! Custom chassis has surface patina to match body style and color. Air system works great - There is no problem with air system when driving but does have slight small leak that will leak over time - like over night. However, why would you leave this beauty in the air when it looks so nice laying flat out! This 1953 Chevy Truck is a one of a kind! Completely rebuilt all custom race ready chassis.
- Small Block 350 Pulled from 1972 Nova with cam
- Holley Street Avenger 670 CFM Carb
- Auto Meter 1203 Old Tyme Tach/Speedo
- Edelbrock Block Hugger Headers
- Rebuilt 700R4 Trans with Overdrive
- 4 Wheel disc brakes
- Posi Rear End - 3.73 gear
- Adidit Steering Column
- Custom built Watts Link on rear end - This ensures rear end stays centered in frame as truck goes up and down.
- Custom parallel 4 bar rear end linkage
- Rear End was straightened after all welding was done on housing
- Air Suspension - Truck sits flat on the ground - System does have small leak - but not a big deal
- 100% Boxed Custom Race Ready Chassis
Nearly everything replaced other than the tin itself.
Only 2300 miles on it since build.
WE FINANCE/DELIVER AND SHIP WORLDWIDE